2007年11月18日日曜日

Speaking updatind

My future plan for career is being an English conversation teacher! After I graduate university, I want to teach English conversation with people from many countries. I think that working with them is really good chance to learn many different cultures and I’m really interested in it. This is my ideal work place. The main work is of course teaching English conversation but I want to have little cafe so that teachers and students can get know each others and that is really important, I think. And sometimes I want to have little nail salon like once a week or something, because that is one of my hobby. I want to have something what teachers or students want to do sometimes! We will have many parties too! That would be so cool!
And I want to do International marriage! I want to marry hot guy and have an adorable baby.

And these are what I will be doing five years from now!
・Over seas to US!
・Travels a lot! I want to go to US, England, Indonesia, France, etc. I have to work a lot for that.
・Decorating nails for my self or friends. I love decorating nails and I want to skill up.
・Going to many concerts of singers who I like! Like Avril Lavigne, Gwen Stefani, Mest, Blink-182, New Found Glory, ELLEGARDEN, etc! I love Punk-Rock music and their music is just so good.
・Having more international friends!
Hopelly my English conversation's skill is getting much better!

0 件のコメント: