2007年11月4日日曜日

Halloween Party!!!



I went to Halloween party at my English conversation school with Mari. It was so much fun to talk many people from other countries and see everyone’s costume! Food was good too. Mari and I wore dress and set our hair up. It took almost 3 hours!! But it’s ok because we even had fun with it! Oh I met Robert who is working at KGU. One time he was my teacher there.
I thought it’s really good experience to talk many people and I want to value it even I talked with someone who might not see me again. I sometime refuse some activities just because I don’t want to be nerves. So I thought I should try many things even I think that wouldn’t be fun some other times. No one knows what going to happen in the future.
Anyway the costume price was my friend: Betty!! Her costume was Jack from Pirate of Caribbean. It was really good!!

Pic: Mari, Greg, Ryu and me
I let Ryu wear my high school uniform and made up. It was awesome!
Too bad that I can’t put many pictures on this!!!!!!!! Is there any way that I can put more pictures?

0 件のコメント: