2007年11月26日月曜日

Speaking HW

What will the world be like 10 years from now?
I think the environment will be really bad especially global warming if we continue the way we live now. I heard that we won’t have spring and fall in 100 years if we don’t do anything about the environment on the news. Now I’m trying not to have plastic bag. I hope everyone could do something even little things.
In 10 years I think that culture will be more international. Many people will travel to other countries more and get to know about many cultures. I hope many foreigners will visit Kumamoto, not only Tokyo or Kyoto.
About technology, many impossible things will be possible, but still It must be really expensive to try cool technology things for civilian like going to the moon for trip, or having robots at home.
I hope many young people will be more powerful to do new things or be interested in world.

0 件のコメント: