2008年12月12日金曜日

The OC

Have you guys ever watched the American drama called "The OC"?
I think that some of you have heard of it, because it's really popular show.

I loooooove the OC.
It's about four high school students' love, friendship, family, and many other stuff!
Just like us!
But they always have something trouble not like trouble we normaly have, biiiig trouble!
I really like watching that in English.
They are kind of same age as us, so I can learn a lot of English!
And it's so much fun!

The latest one in japan, we still got season3, episode 9.
And I went to Geo to lent the OC with my sister late at night.
When the OC's DVDs start lending, we rush to the lental shop=P
We Loooooove the OC!!!!!!!!!!

And here's our rule!
Don't watch it alone, we have to watch it together, and maybe one DVD for one night!
And the last one is the most important, grab the goooooood food...well or snacks! with soda!
Yah we ARE getting fat but don't worry about it while watching the OC!

It's awesome, eating favorite foods, drinking soda, and watching favorite DVDs!!!

When I have a bad day, they cheer me up always.

0 件のコメント: