2008年12月21日日曜日

GUSTOOOO

hey hows are u guys doooing??
i just came back home from work...and gusto with nakashan.
today i was just ....totally in a bad bad baaaad mood at work...awww

i just got frustrated sooo bad to my co worker and my work!
we really need more people there because it hasnt worked well because of too small people.
i dont wanna work more than 3 days a week, well i cant.
i go to english school 3 or 4 days a week, and you guys doooo know we have such a maaaaany homeworks!!!!
if i go to work more than 3 days, i just cant do my homework at all!!!!!!
uhhhhhhh that stuff start making me so mad again....grrrrrrrr

but now u see?
looks like i have to work more than 3 days, and if i dont, they think like heeeey u selfish!
you know?
guuuh you know they work like 5 days a week and that make me feel bad right?
but of course i dont wanna work!
this week, i wont have school and english school, but see?
IT IS MY CHRISTMAS BREAK STUPID WORK N PPL!!!!!!!GRRRRRRR
could i have a break even a week???????????????
goooooood dammit!!!!!!!!!

I DO HAVE MANY MANY HOMEWORK FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK AND CAN I EVEN DO THAT?????
ISNT IT BREAK FOR MYSELF AND DOING MY HOMEWORK???
DO I HAVE TO DO MY HOMEWORK AND WORK AND NOW I CANT GO OUT?????

Uhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it!!!!
soooooooooooooooo frickin retarded!!!!!!!




...................i acted like sooo bad person at work today.
i ignore my co workers a bit.

if there wasnt nakashan, i was totally pissed off.
well they pissed me off now again.

sorry complain a lot tonight.



dinner at gusto made me feel much better, thnx nakashan as always!



0 件のコメント: