2008年11月20日木曜日

My Favorite Singer Group, w-inds.






I want to tell you about my favorite singer group called w-inds.. There are three guys in w-inds.: Ryohei, Keita, and Ryuichi. They are a J-pop singing and dancing group. I go to every concert of theirs, and that is the most exciting event for me.

The first time I saw them was about eight years ago. My sister was watching them on TV, and asked me which guy I like. When I saw them, I just fell in love with them. I love their songs, dancing but also their way of thinking.

Before I got to know about w-inds., I wasn't very interested in music. But now, I listen to their songs whenever I'm happy, sad, mad, or depressed. They always cheer me up and give me energy. I can say they changed my life. I learned a lot of important things from them. One day I want to see them face to face and talk. That is one of my dreams.

2 件のコメント:

MARINA さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
MARINA さんのコメント...

You really like w-inds.!!
I know their songs a lot. My friend really likes them, too.
I think, you and the friend can be good friends!:D