2008年11月28日金曜日

20's celemonyyy

Uhh I have a stomachach......
Last night was really really bad.
I had a really bad stomachach and headach then I couldn't get up from my bed though.
I was gonna go ask Nakashan to hang out for a bit, but I couldn't.....I hate it!X(
hope my stomach will be better better betterrrrrr.
i have picture taken for coming of age celemony this suday, so I am afraid if i have bad stomachach or headach though.awwwww
I have been working for that for looooong time, then it make me use maaaaaany energy!
I have many things that want to do for my hair so it takes me times...
I was gonna buy a little hat but I have tiara that my host mom gave me so I wanna do that as weeeeell.

I wanna be perfect for that!
and I don't wanna be normal fashion as other people does.
Naaaaaah, I just want to do more fanky,yes:D!

But the problem is that my mom, dad, and granmas think that is just wrong.
They want me to do more japanese style and not so fanky.
dye my hair black....stuff.

But I don't wanna do thaaaat, so I do what I like to do!
But im little bit afraid of going to their home.
They gonna surprise for sure.....

3 件のコメント:

Unknown さんのコメント...

Are you all right now?
Get well soon.
I want to talking and whoop it up!!

dumpling さんのコメント...

Hey! whats up?
im dumpling. ... you know me? i hope you do.Hah

so... you dont have to change your style! i know your family's mind. but i like your opinion! thats why please keep it going!

misti さんのコメント...

sayaka
thaaaaaanx sweettttiiie:D
i wanna go out with yaaaa!!!=P

dumpling
hi ah thnx for ue comment!!!
yah i did wht i wanted to do anyway=P
thnx for cheering me up tho:D