2007年7月5日木曜日

"Next Door to Love"

I read this book called Next Door to Love.

Stella just broken up his boyriend, because he had lots of girlfriends. Her neighbour was Tony who worked with computer. They falled in love and see each other everyday.
Tony was divorced one time and his daughter visited him one a week. He doesn't want to be with his ex-wife but loves his daughter.
One day his ex-wife said that she and her new husband are moving Scotland! That means Tony can't see his daughter so often. He was so sad and Stella told him that they should talk to lawyer. They couldn't win but decided to move to Scotland too! Stella remembered that her friend told her that just do it when she want to do something and told him her idea.
Now they can see Tony's daughter as normal and are so happy.

I love love story! So I thought I should read books are about love story, because I had fun with it. I also thought that I should do it when I do want to do something. I want to follow her.

1 件のコメント:

Je'l Awesh さんのコメント...

Nice post! Do you know where can I find this book collection?