2007年7月11日水曜日

Book "Dead man's River"


I read this book called “Dead man’s River”.
Jonas Clark loves Hetty who works at bank. One day he asked her to marry him. She wanted to say “yes”, but her father came in and said “he is poor so he isn’t for Hetty”. He was so sad and went out for drink. He heard that one old guy; Harry had gold and talked about dead man’s river to 2 bad guys. They took him to the dead man’s river to get gold. Jonas followed them secretly and heard Harry said “help”! He had bad leg, so he couldn’t run away. He tried to take him to his home, but 2 bad guys are near them. It was late night and he had an idea. He pretended to be a ghost and scared them. Harry thanked him and gave his some gold. Next day, he asked Hetty to marry him again and that time, her father agreed them, because he had some gold!
I would be so happy if I fine gold in the river! Maybe I tell my best friend about it and share gold. Nice.

0 件のコメント: